Sunday, August 10, 2008

My feeling..

I just woke up from having a bad dream..i was so scare till i woke up... .When i woke up, i wanted to find someone to talk and wanna been hug by someone i love . But then i realize i was alone in my room feeling so empty...that i can't think of someone to call . . This is when i suddenly think of my ex... so i rush to my h.p to call him..but who knows..i haven't start telling him my story..he already made me angry..=.=


so disapointed le...


I just remember before..

When i was young , if i would woke up with a scare..and terrify face. My mum or dad or my little brother would be there for me to acc me , i think everyone knows i had nightmare ba.So my mum would made me a hot cup of milo to comfort me and we would talk about my nightmare.. . That really helps , and this put a smile on my face and i would go back to sleep again with a heart full of courage without feeling scare to have any bad dream anymore . Something like this baby panda..




Coz my mum would ALWAYS tell me if i am scare..or i'm in trouble , i can seek for GoD's help for he is always there for me .

hehe..

very true...de o...



God is always there for everyone..

Thanks to God that he give me so many friend and lucky i have a friend to comfort me just now instead of my ex.

I am looking forward to go back sibu to meet my parent , my little bother and my friends..again... i misses everyone a lot...i miss the home feel....so much .

Actually i feel pretty weird writing all this down at my blog..haha
But i still will continue to write it down for i wanted to express my feeling out..so blogging is one of the ways ba...=]

No comments: