Monday, June 30, 2008

BORED till slept in class

Everyone went for movie today cause after breakfast they used the WRONG way back to coll..?? haha
So they all end up reach TIMES SQUARE..=.= for movie..


ER...


i was suppose to join them too..but i didn't cause


I AM LAZY !! HAHA!!


DUN blame me please...cause if i want to join them i 1st have to take taxi or shuttle bus to reach lrt station then wait for lrt train to reach hang tuah station then i still have to either take monoral to bukit bintang or walk to times square..

Don't want to go lo...=X


ERM...I'M SCARE LA...nowadays so many pick pocket and plus me alone going again and double plus i got trainfobia..lagi (good reason)..hehe

So in the end, only end up me and brian went for class .This is how the class looks like



It only been like 1 hour if i am not mistaken....look what happen to the student..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


END up brian slept in class so as the guy behind us...and the lecturer didn't saw them at all..
HAHA..really hope brian don't see this post =P


I made myself a BOARD..


IT IS A HOT DAY today...by the way.

After class i went to meet up with hui ying . Then we planned to walk back after doing some revision in the library but it was so hot till we were too lazy to walk back to our condo.

SO we went in this stationary shop which is near by us....actually we went in just because there got AIR COND.....that's why...hehe

well...we just wanted to get out from the hot and maybe wait till its not that hot only then go back lo..

BUT who know...


=.= i went in then i bought myself few things.. such as a manila card , pin , cloth tape and a piece of polystyrene...

Cause, since like 2 month ago i always wanted to have this fancy board hanging on my wall..where i can pin up my notes , card or even picture on it..which look cool lo..=]

SO since i am already in the shop ....so its better if i buy it now ...


SO...this is what i made in the end




and this is how it looks on the wall..=P




a picture of how it looks on the wall behind my laptop..haha..

happy that i can made something by myself..


THAT's it for now..

4 comments:

J-Kidd said...

haha..they come to join me la..girl...no wonder lo..u don hav follow...so FUN today...wakaka...don be scare of those pick pockets la...

erm..one phrase to share wif u..if u get bitten by a dog,is tat possible u don go out of your home forever coz u scare the dog bite u again?haha...

Anonymous said...

Here's a poem for you

G-Getting all the job done
O-On the night i look in the stars
O-Or the night i fall into the sky
D-Dreaming I am in the wonderland

J-Joking around and having fun
O-Oooo..how come so many O
B-Bye bye my fren ~~

Anonymous said...

P-Protecting my dream to become true
H-Happy is the only path in my life
I-I am who I am
L-Loving all my frens as they did
O-On my heart they will be
M-Measuring happiness but sadness
E-Entering the world of fantasy
N-No money no talk
A-Anzen600 is the one who write this

Anonymous said...

P-Protecting my dream to become true
H-Happy is the only path in my life
I-I am who I am
L-Loving all my frens as they did
O-On my heart they will be
M-Measuring happiness but sadness
E-Entering the world of fantasy
N-No money no talk
A-Anzen600 is the one who write thisztwg