Tuesday, July 1, 2008

PHILOMENA

Hey..i wanna show you guys something special what my friend post to me which he created it himself la..


THIS is what he wrote :

P-Protecting my dream to become true
H-Happy is the only path in my life
I-I am who I am
L-Loving all my frens as they did
O-On my heart they will be
M-Measuring happiness but sadness
E-Entering the world of fantasy
N-No money no talk
A-Anzen600 is the one who write this


erm..although overall i kinda like it but N !!
its not true la..hehe... SERIOUSLY lo..
anyway thanks WEN SUM aka Anzen600 =] i like it CAUSE no one ever DONE something creative by using my name..


Yesterday afternoon after i made myself a notice board.
so there was extra polystyrene then while i was in my room chatting with some friend then one of my friend was BORED so am i la..

then i asked him "do u know what can we do with a polystyrene??" then he say "made a hat" =.= then he show me by using a newspaper to ganti the polystyrene .



HAHA..he made himself a hat...by cutting a hole size as big as his head..then wear it..just to demo to me...haha . He is a very fun guy to chat with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha..almost a post every 2 days wor!! good to blog coz some said it can improve our english..but i duno, coz i dun really blog!! Recently got lot of pick-pocket cases meh?(hey dun go scare other readers) haha....jkjk! well keep up ur blogs ya...take care anyway

Anonymous said...

P- Please don get angry when u read tis...
H- How much do i love u?
I- If my love for u can be measured den i know my love for u is as "much" as de sky
L- Looking in ur eye is killing me...bec
O- Once u look at me i have de urge telling u tat "i love u"
M- My "Princess" i pronounce u
E- Everything i will do for u
N- Now n Forever my love for u will always de same
A- A promise tat i made for u will nv "BREAK" I PROMISE!