Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dad was in kl so as my Sabah relative.

Friday my dad arrival kl but i din have the time so as my dad to meet up . Due to his metting at 3pm straight after he arrival kl . So , i went to meet up with my auntie and my cousin them at kl central .

By the way... seems that everyone love big black spec wor..


LOOK...


HAHA..they are my aunties , cousin and uncle..i force them to wear de =P....HOHOH

So...later that night my auntie planned to cook bak kut teh..

This is THE chef =] my uncle. He is a great cook ..YUM YUM..the aroma itself already made me hungry.



This is call you tiau in chinese...


TA..DA... Yummy...haha
i like to eat bak kut teh..its so nice. The pork and the soup ...m..m...just like it.

HEHE..this is a picture of my brother..yaya..he is huge as you all can see.
The point is..look what is he wearing ??
BATIK..oh my gosh..haha . The next day we all went to meet up with my dad . So , my uncle fetch us to this club for lunch. BUT, he didn't told my bro Matt that he have to wear collar t-shirt . So he show up with a round t-shirt ,and which it is not allowed. So , the waitress asked him to wear on this UNCLE BATIK .

The following day , dad went back to sibu lo..then me and my bro.. went back to our small little room in kl =.= .

Seriously i never thought i would say this but...i miss my mum cooking...haih..


This week i din go for church again...

No comments: