Sunday, July 13, 2008

Will God show me the way??

I am feeling pretty down lately..
Cause my part-time job..became a burden to me..
i wanted to quit this job..!! but before i could do so, i have to find someone to replace my. ={

This 23th of July until 27th of July i wanted to join my relative to go Penang to attend the St.Anna church prayer event . Which it only happen once a year...my mum also want me to go for i always attend this event ever year back at my hometown . But right here in kl they dun have this church and only Penang happen to have this church . So..i dun wanna miss this chance to go. I CAN GO IF ONLY I DUN HAVE THIS PART-TIME JOB...sob sob...

Really pray that i can go..god show me the way...


UPDATE

Thank God...!! My prayer have been answer =D . I am over the moon.. YEAPI..!! My friend find me just few min ago.. she say she can take over my place . WOW..can't believe it.. at the moment when i feel wanna give up the trip to penang to join the event..then i got this great news..

No comments: